– Is the campsite open all year round?
No, the campsite opens on 1st March and closes on 1st November.
– How to get to the campsite?
The campsite can be found by going through the town`Las Casas de Alcanar´ or from the N340 road,KM 1059.
– Is it close to the beach?
It is on the front line of the beach.
– How do I get to the beach?
To access the beach, go through the beach gate, just open the bolt and we kindly ask that it is closed again.
– Is there Wi-Fi in the campsite?
The campsite has free Wi-Fi, when you check in you will be given the code and password. Please indicate the number of devices per family unit: mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc.
– Are dogs allowed?
Dogs are allowed in the campsite both in plots and bungalows.Maximum number of 2 dogs per accommodation unit, correctly vaccinated, with liability insurance of civil responsibility and health card.
– Is there a fee for dogs?
Pets have their own assigned rate.
– Is there a beach for dogs?
Yes, there is a beach for dogs. It is a 5 minute walk from the campsite. It is called “La Platjola”.
– In which areas of the campsite are dogs allowed?
Dogs are allowed in all the facilities except the swimming pool and the bar.
– What time does the main gate open?
The main gate opens at 8:00 am.
– What time does the main gate close?
The main gate closes at 24:00h.
– Is the water in the campsite drinkable?
Yes, the water in the campsite is drinkable.
– How many cars can I bring to the campsite?
The rates for accommodation include one passenger car, any extra car no matter the type of vehicle, will be assigned a parking space within the complex and a tariff will be charged. Only parking is permitted, not overnight stays.
You can also park outside our facilities, on the promenade `marítimo´.
The maximum number of vehicles per accommodation unit is 2.
– Can I eat in the restaurant?
You can eat in the restaurant, but reservations are required.
– Can I go to the restaurant if I am not staying at the campsite?
You can eat in the restaurant even if you are not staying at the campsite.Reservations are required.
– Can I have visitors?
You can have visitors. The first hour is free, anything longer than one hour will be charged at adult/child price according to current rates.
For security reasons, visitors must show identification at the reception desk before entering, and give the name and surname of the family they are visiting.
– Can I BBQ/barbecue?
Yes, barbecues are authorized when the weather conditions allow it, and always in the area facing the street. It is mandatory to usecharcoal. The Titania mobile homes area has a specific barbecue area, which will be indicated at reception.
It is strictly forbidden to make open fires inside the campsite, on the beach or the surrounding area.
– Can I rent bicycles during my stay?
Bicycles are available for rent at the reception.
– Where is the recycling area?
The recycling area is located outside the campground. Leaving the main entrance towards the beach, it is 3 meters away.
– What is the capacity of the plots?
The maximum number of occupants per plot is 6 people, including children. For safety reasons, this capacity cannot be exceeded.
– What size are the plots?
We have different sized plots of 70 meters and 120 meters.
– What time can I access the plot on the day of arrival?
Access to the plot is from 12:00 noon onwards.
– What time do I have to leave the plot on the day of departure?
The plot must be free by 11:00 am.
– Is it possible to leave the plot later than the established time?
If the plot has not been reserved, we offer a Late Check Out service until 18:00h maximum. Ask at Reception for the price and if there is availability on the day of your departure.
– Do I have to notify reception the day before departure?
Yes, reception needs to be informed of your departure.
– What is the electricity poweron the plots?
We have plots with 5 amps and 10 amps.
– Do the plots have water?
Yes, our Plus plots have a direct water supply. There are also additional water points throughout the campsite.
– Can I rent a fridge during my stay?
Yes, we have a fridge rental service. You can hire this service at Reception.
– Can I rent a plot for the whole season?
Unfortunately, there are no plots for the whole season or special prices for this type of stay. If you wish to do so, the daily rates are available at any time.
– If I don’t need electricity, is the rate cheaper?
No, the daily rate always includes a 5 amp electricity connection. The prices of the plots include electricity whether or not it is consumed.
– Are the plots shaded?
We have many trees spread all over the campsite, especially in the plot areas. However, we cannot guarantee shade 100%.
– Is there a chemical toilet disposal point?
Yes, there is a chemical toilet disposal point available free of charge for all guests staying at the campsite.
– Can I use the chemical toilet disposal point even if I am not staying at the campsite? No, unfortunately the service is only for campsite guests.
– What is the capacity of the accommodations?
o The Petit Trianon bungalow is for 2 adults and 2 children.
o The MobilhomeTitania bungalow is for 4 adults.
o The Morea bungalow is for 5 adults and an extra person.
o The Morea Deluxe bungalow is for 5 adults and an extra person.
– What time can I check in?
You can check in from 2:00 p.m. onwards.
– What time do I have to leave the accommodation?
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
– Is it possible to leave the accommodation later than the established time?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer late check-out for accommodations.
– Do the accommodations have air conditioning?
Yes, all accommodations are air-conditioned.
– Are sheets and towels included in the price?
Sheets are provided. Towels are not provided, except for the Morea DeLuxe bungalows.
– Are there pillows in the accommodation?
Pillows are available in the accommodation.
– Are there blankets in the accommodation?
Blankets are available in the accommodation.
– Are cots and high chairs available?
We have baby cots and high chairs available. In the bungalows you can hire the baby kit.
– Do I have to clean the accommodation on the day of departure?
On the day of departure, the accommodation should be clean and in the condition in which you found it; the furniture (beds, tables…) in its place, the kitchenware in optimal conditions, the refrigerator and the rubbish bin empty, the countertops, cabinets and drawers cleared of any objects, used sheets and towels in the same place and barbecues cleaned,in the same condition as they were found.
At the check-in you will have left a deposit of 50€ to guarantee these obligations are met. Once checked that the accommodation has been left in optimal conditions, the deposit will be returned. If conditions are not met, the deposit may not be refunded.
– Are the accommodations equipped?
All our accommodations are equipped with kitchen, private bathroom and beds.
They are fully equipped with appliances, kitchen utensils and crockery for all our guests. You will also find aTV, refrigerator, microwave, clothes line… In case you need any additional utensils or appliances: juicer, iron, toaster… we kindly ask you to enquire at the reception desk and we will do our best to meet your needs.
In the case that accommodation is not in these conditions,50€ will be deducted from the deposit.
– Do I have to pay any kind of deposit?
If you are staying in a bungalow/mobile-home, a deposit of 50€ is required, which will be returned at the end of your stay, after checking the condition of the accommodation.
If you are staying on a plot, you do not need to pay any deposit.
– Where should I park my car?
The accommodation has its own parking space, previously indicated.
Facilities and services
– What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
The restaurant is open from 13:00h – 16:00h for lunch and from 18:30h – 22:00h for dinner.
– Can I go to the restaurant without a reservation?
Restaurant reservations must be made in advance.
– Is there a take-away service?
We do take-away service.
– Where can I find the restaurant menu?
You can find the menu on our web page or ask at the bar or at the reception desk for the menu or flyer with the information.
– Is there a supermarket at the campsite?
We have a mini-market with basic necessities. As well as daily fresh bread & pastries and cold drinks.
– Is there entertainment at the campsite?
We have entertainment during the summer and national holidays.
– What age is the entertainment for?
The entertainment programs are divided into children, teenagers and adults.
– Are evening shows scheduled?
During the summer, evening shows are scheduled for the whole family.
– Is there a swimming pool?
Yes, we have a swimming pool.
– What are the opening hours of the pool?
The pool opens at 10:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm.
– Are there showers for babies?
We have a privateshower for babies, just ask for the key at reception.
In the toilet block near the beach there is a baby bathtub and changing table.
– Are there showers for people with accessibility needs?
We have a private bathroom for people with accessibility needs, just ask for the key at reception.
– Can I charge my electric vehicle at the campsite?
We have an electric vehicle charging area inside the campsite. Cars can only be charged in this area.
Reservations and cancellations
– How can I make a reservation?
Reservations are made through our website.
– Is it possible to make reservations by phone?
We do not make reservations by phone.
– What are your cancellation policies?
Our cancellation policy, depending on the date of your notification, is:
More than 30 days = 100% refund
Between 30 and 7 days = 70% refund
Less than 7 days = 0% refund
This is our cancellation policy for high season and peak high season, the rest of the year is more flexible.
In case of cancellation of a reservation you must inform Reception viae-mail at
email@example.com . The campsite will always send an email confirming the cancellation of
the reservation and notify the customer with the process of refunding the reservation deposit, according to our cancellation policy.
– How long is a reservation held?
Failure to pay the deposit within 48 hours will result in immediate cancellation of the reservation request.
The reservation will be held until 12:00 noon on the following day of the check-in date of the reservation. Once this period has exceeded, Camping Estanyet reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
– Can I book two accommodations or plots together?
At the time of booking, the system randomly assigns an accommodation or plot from those available at that moment. If you have any special preference, you can write it in the comments area which can be found when making the reservation or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your preferences.
For stays of less than one week, the accommodation or plot number cannot be confirmed. However, it is taken into account and we strive to meet the needs & preferences of our clients.
– Do I have to pay in full when I arrive at the campsite?
Yes, payment in full is to be paid at the time of check-in and registration. Payment can be made in cash or by credit card.
– Do I have to pay the full amount of the stay, even if I leave early?
Yes, if the full amount is not paid for the reserved stay, the customer will not be entitled to a refund for those days not consumed.
– What is the tourist tax?
The tourist tax is a surcharge that is applied when someone stays in a tourist establishment. Customers are obliged to pay the tourist tax directly to the campsite: 0,66€ per person/day, up to a maximum of seven nights(children under 16 are exempt).
– Where can I check the prices?
Prices can be checked on our website.
– Is there an emergency telephone number at the campsite?
Yes, we have a telephone number for emergencies at the campsite.
The number is 620 742 944.
Paseig del Marjal – Final Paseo marítimo de Les Cases d´Alcanar
43569 Tarragona (España)
Tel.: +34 977 737 268